Hipsters nearly burn down Portland by putting ashes into ashtray in the floor?
"That's not careless smoking, that's stupid smoking."
The Associated Press couldn't have picked a better quote from Portland Fire & Rescue spokesman Paul Corah regarding a fire that was started in a Portland home Wednesday, apparently by people using a hole in the floor for an ashtray.
No one was injured in the fire, which reportedly caused about $30,000 in damages.
You'd think they would have just doused the blaze with all their Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Or how 'bout this one?
Now their jeans are really really skinny because they've been fused into their legs from the scorching heat.
Let's hear yours....
Were you eavesdropping on the people behind you in line at the post office? Aww... we know you didn't mean to listen, but did they really just say that? Send it to us and if its funny (or awful) we'll put it in 'The Eavesdroppings' of our next issue. Tell us where you heard it.
Send it here.
You will remain anonymous.