We welcome your articles and art for consideration. We got rulez tho.
- Each issue of Savage Henry has a theme, but your story doesn’t have to relate to it.
- 400-word max, exceptions considered upon request, but good luck with that.
- Spell check. The more effort you put into your work, the more likely we are to print it.
- We reserve the right to edit, but we would rather you do it.
- Intentional misspellings or awkward writing styles should be noted as intentional.
- Photos and/or art are encouraged. Most file types acceptable.
Attach to email with proof of ownership or the artist to credit.
- Submit your article in the body of an email to email@example.com
We have a Google calendar with upcoming deadlines and themes. You can add it to your calendar if you are so inclined. It also has comedy shows we are hosting on it. All these things are also listed on the Upcoming Events page on our website.
We send out an email about a week before each deadline.
Sign up for the deadline reminder here.
Join our Facebook group where writers ask for prompts, claim ideas, or sometimes collaborate on stories.
Fine print: Solicitation of record labels, promoters, artists, and publicists on behalf of Savage Henry Magazine must be done in coordination with one of our editors. Request use of SH affiliation at firstname.lastname@example.org. – Payments to be negotiated after 3 accepted pieces. – Authors may reprint their articles elsewhere with credit that it appeared in Savage Henry Magazine.