We welcome your articles and art for consideration. We got rulez tho.
- 500-word max, exceptions considered upon request, but good luck with that. The funnier you can be in the least amount of words is what the SHIT reader is looking for.
- Each issue of Savage Henry has a theme, but your story doesn’t have to relate to it. #dowutchalike
- Spell check. The more effort you put into your work, the more likely we are to print it.
- We reserve the right to edit, heavily if necessary, but we would rather you do it first.
- Intentional misspellings or awkward writing styles should be noted as intentional.
- Submit your article in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos and/or art are encouraged. Attach to email with proof of ownership (just tell us it’s yours) or the artist to credit. Most file types acceptable.
Fine print: Authors may reprint their articles elsewhere with credit that they appeared in Savage Henry Magazine. Solicitation of record labels, promoters, artists, and publicists on behalf of Savage Henry Magazine must be done in coordination with one of our editors. If you want to pursue a story and need to use the name of our publication for access, please authorize it with our staff directly.