We welcome your articles and art for consideration. We got rulez tho.
- Submit your article in the body of an email to email@example.com
- Each issue of Savage Henry has a theme, but your story doesn’t have to relate to it.
- 500-word max, exceptions considered upon request, but good luck with that.
- Spell check. The more effort you put into your work, the more likely we are to print it.
- We reserve the right to edit, but we would rather you do it.
- Intentional misspellings or awkward writing styles should be noted as intentional.
- Photos and/or art are encouraged. Attach to email with proof of ownership or the artist to credit. Most file types acceptable.
Fine print: Authors may reprint their articles elsewhere with credit that they appeared in Savage Henry Magazine. – Solicitation of record labels, promoters, artists, and publicists on behalf of Savage Henry Magazine must be done in coordination with one of our editors. Request use of SH affiliation at firstname.lastname@example.org. – Payments to be negotiated after 3 accepted pieces.